Definitive Recruitment Solutions
Solutions Architect / Technical Lead
Contract 12 months renewable
Build customized solutions to meet a client’s unique business needs for complex changes and new architectures. Mentor internal and external stakeholders on the use of the tools, framework and artefacts.
In collaboration with relevant Domain Architects, create Architectures for specific projects, including articulating the architectural vision, conceptualizing and experimenting with alternative architectural approaches, creating models and component and interface specification documents, and validating the architecture against requirements and assumptions. Focus on finding solutions to meet business needs. Establish the technical direction of strategic projects, defining the architectural strategies necessary to fulfil the stated solution vision. Ensure adherence to approved architectural designs throughout the project life cycle. Help define the roadmap for transformational projects.
- Develop and communicate Solution Architectures in response to Business Requirement Specification documents for implementation of new architectures
- Approve changes to Principles, Standards and Reference Architectures as a result of a Solution Architecture delivered to meet a Business Demand
- Provide expert advice to project teams regarding the design of major corporate systems.
- Solution Architecture definition
- Conceptual, Logical Solution Architectures aligned to the relevant Target Architectures
- POT/POC score sheets, outcomes, recommendations
- Technical Debt Rating for a solution architecture
- he ideal candidate needs a strong development background (preferably current) to enable him to Design, Architect and able to get into the detail with the developers.
- The need to be able to assist the developers in materializing the architecture
- Ideal candidate will be one that is experienced in:
- Has done more than one system/product in his career of different sizes using multiple technologies
- Need to be experienced in Security tiers, like managing authentication, etc.
- Worked in big enterprise environments
- Need to be current on the latest technologies
- Experience in technologies like, Microservices, Docker, Containers, AWS, Cloud, Axure, etc.
- Experienced in development languages like JAVA, C#, but not limited to.
- Needs to show an element of leadership to manage and drive a development team to delivery.
- Needs to be a decision maker on what the best technologies is to use.