International Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company with a Cape Town oﬃce requires a Support Consultant to assist customers worldwide with the following:
1. Support queries
Supporting all customers with software-related queries, using the following communication channels and CRM software:
- Email / Freshdesk (ticketing software)
- Freshsales (CRM software)
The Support Consultant will need to:
- Be the first point of contact for customers, and the face of the company.
- Take ownership of queries and ad hoc projects.
- Explain the features of the software to customers.
- Assist customers to understand the software, and set this up for their specific requirements.
- Troubleshoot errors and any other queries customers report to the company.
- Liaise with the technical team to resolve errors.
- Software testing: beta testing, error testing / replication.
- Draft support documents and training manuals.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Support and training experience in a software environment, with an analytical background.
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Oﬃce, and/or MAC software applications (Pages, Numbers etc.)
Self motivated, driven individual.
You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to deal with local and international customers. This requires insight and understanding of cultural diﬀerences. You should be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical customers.
You must be able to write a response in English with no grammatical or punctuation errors.
You should have a willingness to learn, and work well in a small team.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview and a skills test.
You must be located in Cape Town.
Salary – Market related
Cover letter and CV to be included with the application.