This is a 12 month contract renewable
To plan; direct and co-ordinate the activities of enterprise-wide projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished and to develop project plans specifying goals; strategy; staffing; scheduling; identification of risks; contingency plans and allocation of available resources; in line with the business strategy
• Ensure accurate cost estimation based on coverage of client requirements and project scope.
• Ensure project budget are managed within project scope.
• Ensure projects are delivered on target within due date, budget and according to scope and project governance.
• Ensure traceability of defined benefits throughout the lifecycle of the project and escalate any deviations.
• Ensure management of scope, including coverage of client requirements, are created based on estimations.
• Manage delivery of project against agreed schedule. Meet project requirements.
• Manage project priorities effectively and ensured dependencies are catered for according to the project scope.
• Ensure professional advice accepted and implemented.
• Identify project stakeholders, communicate their roles, define their level of participation in project, and map their communication needs and stakeholder engagement strategies throughout the project plan.
• Ensure each stakeholder group is actively managed through the change cycle.
• Ensure business change impact is conducted across process, systems and technology in accordance with change management plan.
• Ensure roles and strategies are defined, and behaviours and operations are understood.
• Ensure clients are informed. Ensure the change management process is led and supported together with the client. Ensure client needs are accurately captured in scope.
• Ensure sufficient resource allocations. Manage delivery of large and complex projects according to prevailing project management methodology.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS – NQF LEVEL
• Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
• Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
• Working towards Programme Management certification (PGMP)
• PMP or Prince certification. Programme Management certification (PGMP)
TYPE OF EXPOSURE
• Built a high-performance culture
• Built and maintained stakeholder relationships
• Delivered compliance risk management programmes and advice
• Designed Workforce Planning Solutions
• Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
• Improved Processes and Culture
• Manage internal process
• Managed Transformation and Innovation
• Managed Self and Team
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE LEVEL
• 2-3 years working with medium to high complexity projects
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE
• Microsoft Office
• Business writing
• Relevant regulatory knowledge
• Industry trends- Business Acumen
• Relevant software and systems knowledge
• Banking knowledge
• Banking procedures
• Research methodology
• Principles of financial management